Neurologist – St. Luke’s Neurology Associates – PA
October 19, 2023
It’s never too early to start looking for a place where your voice is heard and valued, and you can make a difference! St. Luke’s University Health Network, located across 11 counties in PA, a major teaching hospital with a newly established neurology residency program is seeking full time BC/BE general and fellowship-trained neurologists.
St. Luke’s Neurology Associates is part of the network’s Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
We’re looking for the following additions to our growing team of 27 Neurologists and 28 Advanced Practitioners!
• Stroke •Movement• Neuromuscular • Neurohospitalist • Headache •
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
• Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
• A culture in which innovation is highly valued
• Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
• Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
• Work/life balance and flexibility
• Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
For more information please contact:
Sr. Physician Recruiter