General Neurologist – Novant Health Neurology and Sleep – Thomasville, NC
August 24, 2023
General Neurologist – Headache experience/interest – Thomasville, NC
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Novant Health Neurology and Sleep is seeking Neurologist for the Triad-area of North Carolina to provide neurological consults and treatment plans related to general neurology disorders; including but not limited to chronic migraine, offering Botox and Trigger Point Injections. This position is for General Neurology that will encompass all Neurology care; however we welcome candidates with special interest in treatment of chronic migraines. Come join a well-established, busy general neurology practice. Ideal candidate will be hard working, patient focused team member that can complement or expand current services.
Novant Health Medical Group offers:
2-year salary guarantee (average outpatient salary is $380,000)
Potential for productivity bonus
Potential for loan forgiveness
Excellent Physician Medical and Retirement Benefits
Paid Leave Benefits
Annual CME allowance
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Contact: Emily Slagle firstname.lastname@example.org