BE/BC Neurologist- Neuro Behavioralist – The MultiCare Health System – Tacoma, WA
September 19, 2023
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission – partnering and healing for a healthy future – and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.FTE: 1.0, Shift: Day, Schedule: 8 to 5
For more information, contact: Ryan.Deane@multicare.org
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Neurologist- Neuro Behavioralist to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with eighteen Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices. Currently the department experiences a low call burden call schedule with Neuro Hospitalists on staff for day coverage at three of our facilities. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy practicing in.
You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Neurobehavioral Fellowship training preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employee, we’ll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest – offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.