The MultiCare Health System Neurology Dept – BE/BC Headache Neurologist – Washington
December 21, 2023
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission – partnering and healing for a healthy future – and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Headache Neurologist to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region of Washington State. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with eighteen Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices. Currently the department experiences a low call burden call schedule with Neuro Hospitalists on staff for day coverage at three of our facilities. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy practicing in.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive compensation packageincluding sign-on and relocation
- Excellent benefitsincluding medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail)
- Generous time off to supportwork/life balance
- Career growth options with student loan repayment and leadership opportunities
- Research opportunities, both industry-sponsored clinical trials and investigator-initiated research, in collaboration with dedicated Research Institute staff
- Wellness programincluding dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching
- Enjoy life in the Pacific Northwest with breathtaking water, mountain, and forest views at every turn
Salary Range: Min $287,794 – Max $319,771
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Fellowship training preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Headache Specialty (desired)
As a MultiCare employee, we’ll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration, Kindness and Joy. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state’s largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2023
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest – offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn
Apply today: https://multicare.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/multicare?q=headache