Neurologist – Carle Health – Bloomington, IL
July 17, 2023
Neurology – General/Headache Medicine
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Neurologists to join our growing Neurology practice in Bloomington, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Candidates with experience and new graduates are welcome to apply
- Outpatient only position
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center has 24/7 tele-stroke coverage
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management
- No call requirement
- Leadership opportunity
- Strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Ideal candidates will have subspecialty interests in Headache or Alzheimer’s/Cognitive Disorders
- Collegial practice with 2 BC Neurologists, experienced and dedicated support staff, and a large referral base
- Beautiful and modern clinic
- Opportunity for faculty leadership role within our ACGME-accredited Neurology residency program in Urbana, Illinois (~40 minutes away).
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility and has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine in Urbana, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage
To apply, please email your CV to Aubree Cottone, Provider Recruiter (Aubree.firstname.lastname@example.org).
About Carle Health:
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.