Neurologist – Carle Health – Champaign-Urbana, IL
August 8, 2023
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Neurologists to join our growing Neuroscience Institute in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Candidates with experience and new graduates welcome to apply
- General Neurology position. Candidates with additional fellowship training in Cognitive Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, or Headache Medicine are highly encouraged to apply
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a Magnet® Designated 489-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal Services and is a DNV-accredited comprehensive stroke center.
- Our ambulatory team includes other BC Neurologists, Neurology Advanced Practice Providers, residents in Neurology, and medical students from the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Academic and/or research opportunities available through the Carle Neuroscience Institute in Urbana, the University of Illinois Beckman Institute, and the Carle Illinois College of Medicine. Academic appointment through the Carle Illinois College of Medicine will be commensurate with academic experience and rank
- Integrated neurosciences service line with strong physician-centered management with support from established Hospitalist, Critical Care, Neuroradiology, and Neurosurgical teams
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility andhas been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute:
- As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV Healthcare, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neuro-interventional services
- Carle Foundation Hospital is accredited as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC)
- Carle Foundation Hospital is the recipient of the 2022 AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus quality achievement award and Target: Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll
- Recognized as One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ in 2021 and 2022
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award™ for 3 years in a row (2019-2021)
- Recipient of Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award™ for 2020 and 2022
To apply, please email your CV to Amber Favot, Provider Recruitment Manager (email@example.com).
About Carle Health:
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.