7th Annual Migraine Moment Short Film Contest Open for Submissions
In partnership with the American Migraine Foundation (AMF), we are excited to announce the 2022 contest is open for submissions. The goal of the Migraine Moment Short Film Contest is to inspire individuals to create short videos which can be used to promote migraine education, advocacy and awareness. The contest is open to people of all experience levels and participants do not need to experience migraine themselves to participate. View last year’s winning videos here!
How to Enter
- Upload your video to your YouTube or Vimeo channel
- Complete the online submission form
- Indicate your acceptance of the Legal Terms and Conditions and agreement to license
- Upload your submission by 11:59:00PM EDT on Friday, September 30th, 2022
Entries can be in the form of videos, music videos, animation, simulations, and visualizations (collectively referred to herein as “Videos”). The contest is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry.
To qualify for the Contest, each submission must:
- Be a complete finished work
- Be uploaded at final resolution at time of entry
- Video and audio content must be your own
- Videos shall be no more than 5 minutes in length
- Videos can be works of fiction, animation, or documentary in content
- Contestants and Videos must meet the Official Contest Rules listed herein
- Winners must grant the Sponsor a perpetual royalty-free worldwide license to publish/display submitted video content on any of Sponsor’s websites or social media accounts in whole or in part.
- Contestants will retain all other rights to their work
First place will receive $2,500; second place $1,000; and third place $500. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.