The charge of the Ethics Committee is to:
- Set standards for and adjudicate conflicts of interest
- Reviewing the conflict of interest policies annually
- Receive and investigate misconduct and ethical complaints pertaining to AHS members in accordance with the AHS Disciplinary Action Policy
- Recommend to the Board of Directors appropriate amendments to the AHS Disciplinary Action Policy and the AHS Code of Professional Behavior
- Conduct such other investigations and perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Board or the Board of Directors.