About the Academy
Sponsored by the American Headache Society (AHS), American Migraine Foundation (AMF), International Headache Society (IHS) and Canadian Headache Society (CHS), the International Headache Academy (IHA) is designed to inspire a long-term commitment to Headache Medicine in young neurologists and research scientists through an educational program focused on clinical and research aspects of Headache Medicine. It is our goal to develop and mentor future leaders in the field.
This three-day program will offer a highly interactive and intensive overview of Headache Medicine including research priorities, validating potential drug targets, What’s New in Headache Treatment and more.
The 2018 IHA will be held at the UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Conference Center in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday, January 18 – Saturday, January 20, 2018.
Who Should Apply?
We are targeting senior Neurology residents, Headache Medicine fellows and M.D. and/or Ph.D. clinicians/researchers currently enrolled or within 5 years of having completed their training from the U.S., Canada, and Latin America to attend the 5th International Headache Academy (IHA).
- Complete the online application form with the following supporting documents:
- Brief academic update (presentations delivered, abstracts published, manuscripts published or in press, book chapters published or in press, academic promotion, academic appointments, projects funded, or any other update)
- Letter of support from Department Chair, Program Director, or AHS or IHS member
- A demonstrated interest in Headache Medicine
- Completion of statement of interest and financial disclosure form