Neurologist w/ Fellowship Training in Headache Medicine
April 23, 2020
Oregon Neurology is seeking a neurologist with fellowship training in headache medicine. Our practice currently consists of six neurologists and two physician assistants, including subspecialists in pediatric neurology, epilepsy, neuromuscular disease, and neuro-ophthalmology. Here you can thrive in a collaborative outpatient environment that encourages innovation and work-life balance. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a capacity to work collaboratively in a team environment where compassion, quality care, and fairness are expected.
Practice Opportunity Details:
• In house resources include NCV, EEG, EMG, OCT, VFT, Fundus photography, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy services
• Optional participation in stipend supported inpatient call coverage
• Stable and flexible service line contributing to increased development
• Opportunity for program leadership and development
• Option for participation in clinical research
• Instructional opportunities with rotating student residents and fellows
• Competitive compensation and benefit package, including health, dental and vision coverage for your family, life insurance, 401-K plan with employer match, malpractice insurance, CME and relocation allowance
Situated within the Willamette Valley, the Eugene-Springfield metro area is conveniently located an hour from the Oregon Coast and the Cascade Mountains and offers a mild climate for year-round recreation. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon and offers abundant and diverse cultural opportunities.
For more information, please send your CV to Connie McVein, CEO at email@example.com, or call 541-868-9430. To learn more about our practice, please visit our website at www.OregonNeurology.com.