Neurologist – Community Howard Regional Health – Indiana
September 1, 2020
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Central Indiana. The area provides an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Neurologist who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Community Howard Regional Health is the healthcare provider of choice in North Central Indiana and is a friendly, professional place to work! We are seeking out a highly motivated physician that desires to build a new practice site.
• Opportunity for inpatient & outpatient
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package (including health insurance, 401k, PTO and Malpractice)
• General Neurologists and Sub-specialists welcome
• Excellent support from hospitalist and critical care staff
• Fully integrated EMR system (EPIC)
• Shared Call
• Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
Licensure & Certification
• Board Certified
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed residency training
• Training or experience in stroke, EEG, EMG and Sleep
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
• Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Caitlin Gallagher, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7502 | Email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com