Headache Specialist -The Manhattan Center for Headache & Neurology- New York, NY
June 21, 2022
A Full time/Part time Neurologist is needed for our facility. The Manhattan Center of Headache and Neurology is located in midtown Manhattan. We are opening an additional site in a beautiful Brooklyn neighborhood. Positions are available for both locations. The business culture is friendly, respectful, and positive. We are an innovative business seeking innovative employees! We are looking for an MD who loves what they do, will work hard to build their schedule, and implement our mission which is to offer the best care to our patients within a holistic setting. Hard work will be acknowledged and rewarded!
Our center provides a holistic approach to patient care. We offer the following services to our patients: medication management, IV infusions, nerve blocks, Botox injections, injections, trigger point injections, testing (EEG, EMG, VNG and Doppler tests), biofeedback therapy, behavioral approaches and natural supplements. In addition, we offer mental health therapy as an extension of care for headache treatment as well as massage therapy.
Our Neurologist will be expected to see outpatient neurology appointments as well as provide headache management services. Neurologist responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
**NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME!!
- follow up visits
- prescribing medications
- managing patients by phone as appropriate
- maintaining accurate and current patient records
- scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required
- working in collaboration with other providers on patient care.
- Botox injections
Neurologist Skills and Requirements:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified Physician
- Active New York State License
- Willing to be flexible and open to new experiences.
- DEA license
- New grads are welcome as we are willing to train
- ability to work within a team and take direction
- must be familiar with the EHR medical charting systems
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- want to promote their own professional growth and development within a medical office setting
Benefits Package: **ONLY APPLICABLE FOR F/T POSITIONS
- Health Insurance
- Other benefits negotiable
Job Type: Full a & Part time
BENEFITS only apply to full time positions
Hours are flexible, 4 day work week for full time! 1 SATURDAY a month may be required. We reward hard work!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This position is for an onsite MD with designated Telehealth days.
Resumes and Cover letters can be sent to this email firstname.lastname@example.org