Headache Specialist | Growing Clinical Faculty at the University of Arizona
February 25, 2021
*Headache Specialist | Growing Clinical Faculty at the University of Arizona
Step into a thriving Neurology practice within a Top 5 Large Health System in the blooming community of Tucson, Arizona!
The Department of Neurology at The University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Center is actively interviewing Headache Specialists to join our growing faculty
The selected individual will enjoy providing exceptional care to patients through comprehensive treatment and management of migraine, facial pain, tension-type, cluster, chronic daily, and other headache conditions. Clinical Services are provided at the Banner University Medical Center in Tucson and outpatient medical clinics located a few minutes from the center. Our residency program has 25 residents, and an enthusiastic commitment to teaching is desired. The preferred candidate will also possess strong research interests, either in clinical research, basic science research, or both.
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials and includes a generous tuition discount for the applicant and immediate family members.
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology certified or eligible in Neurology
• Fellowship-Trained in Headache Medicine
• New grads are encouraged to apply!
• Attractive salary plus incentives
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage
• Paid time off
• Paid CME
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
• Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the beautiful Sonoran Desert. The small city offers a vibrant culture, entertainment, and thriving food scene (the first UNESCO City of Gastronomy) with an attractive cost of living so that you may live, work, and play throughout 350+ Days of annual sunshine!
• The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, and nearby winter skiing.
• A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city’s history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions!
• Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
We encourage you to email your CV to Dr. David Labiner and Linda Montano at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.