December 20, 2019
Physician – Neurology Headache Specialist
MultiCare Health System
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Here, you will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates who share our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future.” MultiCare has been recognized for over a decade as one of the “most wired” health systems in America. Our Epic, EMR is available for both inpatient and outpatient providers to keep our staff better connected.
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Neurologist who specializes in Headaches to join its thriving practice in Tacoma, Washington. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices. This is a full-time position, primarily based at our Tacoma office and includes a presence at our Gig Harbor office.
If selected you will:
- Work with a highly seasoned Neurology team
- Have an attractive Monday – Friday schedule with a desirable 1:10 for weekend call
- Receive a competitive salary with a full array of benefits
- Experience the best of PNW living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Fellowship training is preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
For more information you can reach the recruiter, Mandee Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website to apply for position # 70329 online at https://jobs.multicare.org/neuroheadache
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V