Headache Neurologist- Banner University Medicine Arcadia -Phoenix, AZ
September 20, 2022
Headache Neurologist: New Clinic Opening in 2023! Banner – University Medicine Arcadia
In partnership with the University of Arizona, Banner – University Medical Group Phoenix is seeking an ABMS/ABOS board certified/eligible Neurologist with a focus on Headache Medicine to provide outpatient clinic care at the all-new Banner – University Medicine Arcadia (opening in 2023). This is an ideal opportunity for a Neurologist with special training and interest in Headache Medicine. The successful candidate will join an academically oriented, supportive, collegial group with a focus on evidence-based medicine, progressive teaching, and research. The Banner – University Medical Group neurobehavioral service line is a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation, and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health to the Greater Phoenix community. The candidate will be in caring for patients in the outpatient, clinical setting at the all-new Banner – University Medicine Arcadia (opening in 2023). The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix, consistent with their credentials, and includes a generous tuition discount for the applicant and immediate family members.
Primary Location: Banner – University Medicine Arcadia, 4200 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (opening in 2023)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certified or Eligible in Neurology
- United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties Board Certified or Eligible in Headache Medicine
- Experienced and Graduating Headache Neurologists are encouraged to apply
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Relocation Allowance and Signing Incentive available.
- 100k Loan Repayment available, plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Qualified tuition reduction available for dependents at the University of Arizona
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage available within 30 days
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks and discounts