October 15, 2019
OhioHealth Neuroscience is looking for a Headache subspecialty Neurologist to develop a Comprehensive Headache Program in Columbus, Ohio.
Position profile: What can you expect?
- Join a large, established neurology group with sub-specialty practices in epilepsy, stroke, dementia, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, and neuromuscular neurology
- Develop an interdisciplinary headache program with infusion capabilities to treat complex headache patients
- Clinical research is supported and encouraged
- The ideal candidate will be a BE/BC Neurologist with fellowship training in headache subspecialty
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
- And more!
System Overview: Why OhioHealth?
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas. For 13 consecutive years, we been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 60+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Ready to apply?
For more information, please email Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com or call (614) 544-4406.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.