August 13, 2019
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. You would join 10 colleagues in the department of Neurology, and have opportunity for a 100% Headache focused practice, or combine with a general neurology practice.
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 800 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., in Nicaragua and Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River.
The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information.