August 29, 2018
SEEKING FULL-TIME NEUROLOGIST WHO’S PASSIONATE ABOUT STROKE CARE & EMGs
60min SW of Chicago/45min SW of Naperville
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is seeking an additional BE/BC Neurologist who’s passionate about practicing General Neurology, competent in neuromuscular disorders & pro-active with Stroke Care. Our physicians are looking for another great partner with an energetic personality, motivated, has strong work ethics & desires to become part of a well-established team.
- Our Primary Stroke Center of 1 hospital & 26+ healthcare centers does a great job with letting doctors be doctors. Our physicians have the autonomy to create their own flexible schedule & patient visit cadence – you won’t see “conveyor belt” medicine here!
- Work with Dr. Peter Analytis & Dr. Isaac Mezo whom collectively have over 29 years of Neurology experience at Morris Hospital and have a great reputation with our PCPs and specialties! Their referral patterns are strong and continue to grow from physicians & facilities around our service area of 170,000+ residents.
- Busy neurology practice, including EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, & sharing code strokes – Call 1:3 – very minimal call workload per Dr. Mezo!
- Outpatient Clinics in Morris (3min from hospital) and Channahon (20min from hospital). Plus, we have a Morris Hospital Sleep Center that’s associated with our Neurology practice, located at the Morris office, where approx. 10-12 studies are performed weekly.
- EMR is fully automated & integrated using Meditech (hospital) and eClinicalWorks (outpt)
Benefits Include: Base Compensation, starting at $290K, Relocation Bonus ($30K), Relocation Assistance ($8K), Medical Edu. Loan Repayment ($20K yearly), Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance ($3K each), plus Quality & Productivity Bonus potential, Group Health [BCBS] (50% discount for you & your dependents!), Life, Disability Insurance, Retirement w/Matching, 5wks PTO & Wellness Incentive.
About The Hospital:
We are a well-established, independent, community hospital that’s been dedicated to improving the health of area residents since 1906. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care and attribute our success to our dedicated providers, associates, and outstanding volunteers while having a mutually, beneficial relationship with the surrounding communities that we serve.
We truly are a ‘HIDDEN GEM’ in the Chicagoland Area!
- Access to friendly partners and great specialists – medical staff of more than 200 physicians covering 38 specialties, who provide great quality care to patients in the surrounding 7 zip codes and 11 communities that represent over 170,000 residents in our service area. Renowned Patient Transportation System available at no charge to patients – done all through our dedicated 630 volunteers since 1998.
- Level II Trauma Center, Level II Perinatal Care Provider, and we are part of an Accountable Care Organization, since 01/2015.
- Long-standing Emergency and Radiology Department with great reputations. Our advanced imaging services provide comprehensive diagnostic and interventional therapies, plus our hospital offers 24/7 STEMI Coverage with state-of-the-art Cardiac CATH Lab, Dialysis, radiation therapy services and much more. Plus, receive support from our award-wining nursing staff and reputable 24/7 Pharmacy & Lab departments.
- Winner of 11, 5-Star Physician Engagement Awards for scoring in the top 10% of Professional Research Consultant’s national client database based on the percentage of physicians who rated Morris Hospital “excellent” in: Pathology Services, Physician Engagement, Radiology Services, As a Place to Practice Medicine, Emergency Services, Laboratory Services, Patient Safety, Quality of Care, Surgical Services, Anesthesia Services, Hospitalist Services. Top Performer award for Nursing Care. (‘17).
Community, Schools and Contact Information:
Reside in our service area that includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods. You’re centrally located to be close to the city, or surrounded by nature! When you work at Morris Hospital, we are confident that you won’t be sitting in traffic on the way to and from the office. And yet, whenever you choose, it’s so easy to take a last minute drive into the city for dinner, the theater and a night out on the town. Living and working here is where you can truly enjoy the best of both worlds. Come discover why physicians who could work anywhere work here!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Physician Recruiter at (815) 705-1470 or by emailing her at email@example.com.