FT Neurologist Opportunity – Morris, IL
November 29, 2021
FT Neurologist Opportunity Ideally Situated Outside Suburban Chicago
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is seeking an additional BE/BC Neurologist who’s passionate about practicing general neurology, competent in neuromuscular disorders & pro-active with Stroke Care – also have the opportunity to build out a sub-specialization. Our position is due to outpatient volume growth and additional referrals from PCPs and specialists. Current team is looking for another great partner who’s motivated, has strong work ethics & desires to become part of a well-established employed group.
- Work with Peter Analytis, Dr. Isaac Mezo, & Stefanie Henline, APRN who, collectively have over 30 years of experience and have a great reputation with our 23 PCPs and 37 represented specialties! Their referral patterns are strong and continue to grow from physicians & facilities around our service area. Encounter excellent working relationships with collegial medical staff members & experienced clinical personnel.
- Step into a career-building opportunity from day one that provides bread and butter cases, w/great variety, e.g. stroke care, headaches, movement disorders, concussions, seizures, speech & language disorders, infections of the brain, peripheral nervous systems, dementia, MS and sleep disorders. Work includes EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies & sharing code strokes. Weekend Call 1:3 and Weekday Call 1:2.
- Outpatient Clinics in Morris (3min from hospital) and Channahon (20min from hospital). See 15-17 outpatients daily (10am-5pm outpatient schedule), have dedicated 4-8hr EMG days at hospital (1hr/EMG). Outpatient EMR is fully automated using eClinical Works and Meditech for Inpatient; Meditech Expanse coming Summer of 2023.
- Concussion Management Program featuring a multi-disciplinary approach with several ImPACT certified providers who work together to evaluate & help patients recover from injuries. This program utilizes ED, IMC, Neurology and Rehab services to enhance concussion diagnosis, evaluation and treatment. Plus, we have a Morris Hospital Sleep Center that’s associated with our Neurology practice, located at the Morris office, where approx. 12-14 studies are performed weekly. In 01/2021, EEG/EMG rooms were remodeled and expanded as part of Phase II of our Master Facility Plan*.
Compensation & Benefit Details: Guaranteed Base Salary, opportunity to attain production compensation from start through wRVU production, quality compensation available from day one –physician driven metrics, $10,000 Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, GREAT Health (BCBS), 5 weeks paid time off accrued yearly, Life & Disability Insurance & Retirement Plan w/matching.
About the Hospital & Community & Contact Information:
- Patients are Safe & Receive High-Quality Care, 5-Star rated per CMS for Overall Hospital Quality in 2021, one of only 455 nationwide to receive this esteemed honor! Something we meet that larger hospital systems around us can’t beat! Plus, we’re rated the #1 Hospital in the greater area and we recently earned our 7th consecutive letter grade “A” from the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Program – one of 32% of IL hospitals who received a grade A!
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program. We also have a long-standing phenomenal ED & Radiology departments (including IR & Breast Health Nurse Navigator), Hem/Onc, Neph (we do inpatient Dialysis), Rheum, GI, GS, Ortho/Back/Podiatry, ENT, ID, Peds, Ob/Gyn, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation inpt/outpt Services, pain management, wound care, an open ICU with Pulm consults available to name a few. Hospitalist Program is well-established, successful for patients and physicians and they admit inpatients day and night.
- Amazing support from our award-winning nursing staff and reputable 24/7 Pharmacy & Laboratory departments. Awesome Case Management/Social Work support; Multi-Disciplinary Rounds are done on every inpatient (including ICU) in the morning.
- *We are a non-for-profit health system that’s a train in motion! Since 03/18, the hospital began a $74 million master facility plan that included expanding our ED which opened early March 2020 (17 private rooms with state-of-the-art features), newly remodeled Cardiac/EMG Diagnostics, renovated infusion therapy and imaging departments (new women’s center!) and streamlined outpatient lab services. Next, we will be modernizing our internal OR/GI and post-surgical rooms while updating our patient registration process.
Our service area includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods that are safe and provide naturally distanced areas with beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation at its BEST! When you work at Morris Hospital, we’re confident you won’t be sitting in traffic on the way to-and-from the office. We are also in close proximity to some of the state’s most prestigious colleges and universities. Living and working here is where you can truly enjoy the best of both worlds with being centrally located close to Chicago. Loaded with charm, our region has a rich history with a modern attitude! We celebrate with a variety of annual festivals and events. Our eclectic and historical downtown areas have unique shopping and include an abundance of great restaurants.
Come discover why physicians who could work anywhere work here! For more information, please contact Jennifer Goodwin, Manager of Physician Recruitment & Relations at (815) 705-1470, texts/calls also welcome at 630-347-7539 or email her at email@example.com