BC/BE Neurologist – Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center – Concord, NH
December 3, 2021
Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Community Group Practice is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join the CGP Neurology team at their Concord NH practice location. Neurology offers a range of neurology services for adults and children. This position will be located in Concord and work closely with the community group practice neurology team.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord is a multispecialty clinic with a large comprehensive Primary Care team, and other specialty services onsite including Allergy and Immunology, Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Laboratory Services, Neurology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Radiology, Rheumatology, and Surgery.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Generous CME time and funds
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean as well as mountains
- An abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- Centrally located in New Hampshire with no state income or sales tax. Nearby skiing, hiking, and all the rest that NH has to offer. We are right in the capital of NH and only a 1-hour drive to Boston. We offer a high-quality lifestyle and a friendly work environment.
The DH health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals, and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology
Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH
Must be eligible for a federal DEA registration in the state of NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.