Academic Headache Neurology – UMass Memorial Health- Worcester, MA
June 10, 2022
UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a Neurologist specializing in Headache to join our expanding division.
The successful candidate will:
- Be BC/BE in Neurology or Neuropsychiatry
- Have completed a fellowship in Headache (preferred) or have experience treating headache patients
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and teaching
- Benefit from extensive research opportunities
- We offer exceptional career advancement opportunities
Centrally located, Worcester, MA is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- A broad array of diverse sports and visual and performing arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.
Please reference physician job with Position ID 167772 when responding.