Academic Headache – UMass Memorial Health – Worcester, MA
May 16, 2023
Academic Headache Neurology – UMass Memorial Health in Worcester, MA
UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a physician specializing in Headache Medicine to join our expanding Neurology division.
The successful candidate will
- Be a BE/BC MD or DO
- Have completed a fellowship in Headache or have extensive experience treating headache patients
- Enjoy flexible scheduling; choose between outpatient or a combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and teaching
- Benefit from extensive research opportunities
- Profit from exceptional career advancement opportunities
Centrally located, Worcester, MA is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- A broad array of diverse sports and visual and preforming arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied background and viewpoints.
Contact Jennifer Baumstark
314-236-4563 (Voice and Text)
Please reference Position ID 167772 when responding.