Academic Headache Neurologist – Dartmouth Health – Lebanon, NH
May 10, 2023
Academic Headache Neurology Opportunity at Dartmouth Health
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is recognized as one of the US’s highest-performing comprehensive neurological care centers. As the only academic medical center in New Hampshire, we pride ourselves on providing the most innovative neurological care and research. Our neurology department has multiple subspecialty areas in order to meet the individual needs and conditions of each patient.
New Hampshire is consistently rated as one of the top five states for quality of life. Our providers love living, working, and playing in our beautiful New England region.
We are looking for an academic headache neurologist to join our team in Lebanon, NH.
- Ability to obtain/maintain NH medical license
- BC/BE Neurology
- Headache fellowship or significant experience in treating headache patients
What we can offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment
- Faculty appointment through the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College
- Research opportunities
- UCNS-accredited headache fellowship program
Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- No state sales or income tax
At Dartmouth Health, we believe that the diversity of our patients, people, and community shows a strength we support and celebrate. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone to thrive, honoring all within our organization and the communities we serve. Our belief is simple and actionable: Dartmouth Health is better when we embrace each other with open hearts and minds, confront our biases, and take a stand for equity and inclusion.
Interested applicants should send their CV to Heidi Krape, Physician Recruiter, at Heidi.N.Krape@Hitchcock.org.